Thursday, August 23, 2012

Excited for Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is a little soon for a post on Halloween, BUT my whole day has been consumed by thoughts of HALLOWEEN!!! My husband and I love Halloween. We are planning a little costume party at our house this year and just spent a few minutes talking to the neighbors about it.  Even my dogs like to eat pumpkin when we are carving them. 

It is such an exciting time of the change of the season from hot summer to the cool, dry air of fall. Not only are there so many photography opportunities during the fall months (**more news to come on mini sessions), DYI decorations are key to a successful Halloween party. 

Follow my Pintrest board for my pins on "Halloween"
http://pinterest.com/lorijphotodenco/halloween/

My favorite candy shop in Denver, Rocket Fizz Soda Pop and Candy Shop is shown below with a link to an article about this business. Wherever you end up shopping for your favorite candy, I know it will be enjoyable. 

http://303magazine.com/2012/06/eat-heat-rocket-fizz-soda-pop-candy-shop-make-your-dentists-dreams-come-true/
info@303magazine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment