Friday, November 2, 2012

Time for surveys

Lets face it, I take pictures all the time and I am also my own worst critic. Plus, my friends and family are too biased to give an honest opinion about my work. As a person interested in research, I decided to apply that technique to my photography business. Because I really want to know and truly card about my clients experience.

In order to make sure I am doing my absolute best, I want to hear from all of you. I just sent out a survey for 2012 shoots done thus far, I know, I know, it's November. What better time for me to take advantage of off peak time and get some feedback. I also want to feature my clients favorite photos on my website. So please feel free to post, email, or call with your favorite photo. I would love to hear from you.

Enjoy the chili day in Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment