Monday, September 3, 2012

A beautiful wedding nestled in the trees

This weekend I joined C & R for their lovely wedding nestled in the trees of her grandparents back yard. The day started with perfect weather and a pop of champagne with the ladies in waiting. As I snapped pictures to record the day, I soon found the brides gown in the basement sewing room. A handmade wedding gown, what other perfect wedding gift could a bride receive from her mom on her wedding day? It was perfect!

After a ceremony of tying the knot (literally), some photos in the church courtyard, an early locking of the church doors with my equipment still inside, and a key to avoid the emergency, the couple drove off in the antique Rolls-Royce with glasses of champagne in hand. At the reception, the garden party was beautifully decorated with accents of blue, cake topper made by the bride, and garden gnomes hidden throughout the lawn. I was given the task to find these gnomes and I only located 6.

I wish the joining of these two families much happiness and bonding in the years to come. May you marriage always be as beautiful as the two of you are.






No comments:

Post a Comment