Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Candid moments

I was at a wedding this weekend at the Christies of Genesee venue. I especially like this venue because the staff works as such a great team and is always very inviting to me as a vendor. This wedding included the most adorable children who made use of all of the ambiance of the garden area at Christies. I got the snapshot below of the two little ones gazing into the pond while standing on the bridge. It was so cute! I really love getting those pictures. Despite the bride and groom being busy with all of the details of their special day, I captured it with my camera for them to cherish later as they look through their wedding images for the first time. 

Congrats to H & T! I wish you the best and hope that you continue to keep each other smiling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment