Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Follow me on Pintrest

Pintrest is a dream come true! I love the way that people can post and help me, as their photographer, get a sense of their style. Of course, I use my own creativity in my photography! However, pintrest pins allow brides and grooms to communicate what they want beyond the expression of words. Personally, I use Pintrest to keep myself focused on my health and replicating unique projects that I would not otherwise know what supplies to purchase.

With as much time as we spend on the internet as a society, Pintrest is a release and helps my hubby understand the project I want him to start for our home improvements.

Lori J Photography is on Pintrest!! Follow my boards AND if you are a current client, shoot me an email to be invited to the client board to post your favorite photography.

http://pinterest.com/lorijphotodenco/

No comments:

Post a Comment