Monday, January 7, 2013

Nice to see you again

One of the perks of being a photographer is being a part of peoples lives as they grow.  Recently, I had a chance to catch up with one of my wedding couples who had a fabulous reception at the previous Invesco Field, now Sports Authority Field at Mile High.  This couple graciously suggested me to the the holiday family portrait for their family. I love not only photographing the family but getting to know everyone.  This group was a big one totaling 18 people. Between the wind and the cold, we cranked out some fabulous photos and got the family off to their holiday celebration together. 
A big thanks to you all!!!! Here is your sneak peak. Happy New Year!









1 comment:

  1. Wow! 18 people! Impressive Lori! I really enjoy the silly ones!

    ReplyDelete