Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hot Wedding Trend- Mint!


I was on Pinterest and came across a board that I just loved. As a Denver wedding photographer, I am always looking at wedding blogs, magazines, stores, and websites. A hot new wedding trend color this year is MINT.  I do think that Mint is an awesome wedding color! Mint reminds me of the stone jade, which in other cultures is good luck. Having good luck is the best for wedding day activities, why not spread out the luck everywhere by having the color mint as part of your theme. Mint is also refreshing and that is a must during summer outdoor weddings.

My inspiration for todays blog:
http://pinterest.com/3dmemoirs/hot-wedding-trends-for-2013-1-the-color-mint/

Now, while I have you on Pinterest, hop on over and follow my boards.
http://pinterest.com/lorijphotodenco/


2 comments:

  1. I am totally embracing the mint trend this year! and coral too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so out of the wedding scene and what's trending haha. Mint is a nice color though! :)

    ReplyDelete