Thursday, May 2, 2013

Inspiration Estes Park Wedding

So wedding season is here and we still have snow on the ground. I am certainly looking forward to some warmer days.  I like to celebrate the start of wedding season with creating inspiration boards of my weddings from the prior year. Most photographers do a recap of the year at the start of the year. I personally like to go through my weddings at the start of the wedding season to ponder all of the lovely weddings I was invited to photograph, all of the great venues I visited, and all of the couples who blossomed their love. Weddings are such a monumental occasion, a big THANK YOU to all of my previous clients! I look forward to photographing your love and your family growth in the years to come. Lets keep in touch through social media. Go to the Lori J Photography Facebook page and click "Like".


No comments:

Post a Comment