Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Family Fun in Evergreen- Denver Family Portrait Photographer

The S family planned their Thanksgiving weekend in Denver and it was time to get some updated family photography. We planned to meet at Evergreen Lakehouse and the weather was to be mid 50's, Perfect! Well, that morning, the snow clouds started rolling in and so did the cold temperatures. They also informed me how "unphotogenic" they were.  I couldn't beleive it because as a photographer, that is what everyone says that about themselves. People think I am looking for something specific.  But really, I want to capture them and the essentce of their family. This family was no exception! And looking at these photos, I can say that we didn't get  shots of an "unphotogenic" family. Not nearly! And they didn't even look like they were freezing...which they were. They are delightful people and I am happy to have captured these images for them to cherish forever. Thank you to the S. Family, you are all awesome! And a big Thanks to Laura S. for the refferral!



No comments:

Post a Comment