Friday, December 13, 2013

Its Hot Cocoa Time!-Denver Wedding and Engagement Photographer


I love the winter and I love to showcase these two love birds. Addionally, hot cocoa is one of the little things in life that get me excited. Well I have to admit, I have a long list of little things that I get excited about, but hot cocoa is one of them! Bundle up with your cutie(Sweetheart, kiddos, family, friend, dogs, or just your roommates) in the Colorado winter. Enjoy the moments indoors and be mindful of the connections you have with others to create your memories for a lifetime. 
~Lori

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information on photography services and hopefully these tips will help me in finding popular wedding photographer. Planning to arrange my sister’s wedding and looking for graceful wedding venues Los Angeles. Hope to have great time.

    ReplyDelete